back to update my blog. the last few weeks was really very tired. finally got the chance to experience real working life in the audit field. really learn alot during my field work, and gain understanding for the various industrial that i had been to audit. ( mainly on the property industrial.) but thinking about my future, i don't thinking i will really want to do audit for the rest of my life. the long hour of work will drain out my time with my family and my relationship, but for now, i still thinking audit will help me to widen my knowledge on the different industrial as well as improving my accounting skill. most likely will move out of the line when i hold on a senior position, by the time i shall have been equip with the skill i need to move on to other field in the accounting industry.

Aside from work, i have finally gain my driving license. hahaha. but till now, i still not yet ready to drive alone, as in i have not yet get myself to know the road. this could be danger if one does not the road well, as accident will happen if you are are sure where you are heading too. well for now, will try to drive more and get to the use of the road as well as the car. and want to improve my parking.

ok that all for now, till next time when i am unassign from work again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog