yeah!! common tests is over. i feel great, at the same time i feel horrible, feel so sick. think i have not been sleep well these few days. ok. the paper are still ok. but i doubt i will be getting any As again. haiz. nvm there always exam. 3.5 here i come.
last sunday is the worst days, which cause me to throw my book aside and there merely any mood for my revision.
here the story:
there meal distribution as usual, except, this week NP student tag along with us to do thier I and E project, so they have arrage a cooking team. and i suppose to call the cooking team who are cooking for this week. so in the end, they come down to the CC, ok i noe is my fault, so i called her to know what going on, she just say this"i dun care u give me wat excuse just come down i waiting for u."i thinking wat a pain. i controling not to scold her a B**** as she an adult, and still my neighbour. ok fine, i walk down, and it drizzing outside.once i reach, i smile, and she smile, and i apologies to her, and she say"i dun care u are my neighbour or not i wan u to explain" fine i walk with her to side and explain. and i say I SINCERELY apologies to you guys again. and that not the end, she wan to be compenate for the food she bought and say send an e mail to every one to undertake that we need her and apologies to her. ok, i was too mad to say anything. on my mind is just to settle the programme for the NP student and send the email. so i went back home, IN THE RAIN. she herself did not care, not even want to give me a ride, and HELLO i got test. fine i send and email and thinking of quiting, but later my friend persuded me to keep cool, and advise me not to, but just take a break will be good.
the email was send to everyone, from the staff incharge to her to the chairman to everyone in the committee. ok i tot it will be over and will it go and keep focus on my study. the next days, victor the vice chair call me up and say he dun accept just thing, everyone make mistake. saying it navie and not very mature.wah, maturity is a veyr subjective matter, can you define it? NO. there no theory in define maturity. you dun noe what i thinking. have he experience what i seem, it a valueable lesson, yes indeed. but i face it all alone, who was there with me. i heard their comments that day, saying how much time they spend, and what so ever.on top of it she call me irrespondisble, toot, i noe i am, but she have been enjoying previlages from us soo long, have i not been respondisble enough. ok nvm. victor added saying she will be happy to be your neighour again. oh please, at very monment i busted out in the public, and he was quite shock too. i felt so ashame to be her neighbour, i have no face to see her initially, but i think for awhile i think is not i no face to see her, but i disappointed to see her. why so she didn't even reply my email, there no thank or wat word from her. then i told victor, let it go, i dun wan to hear from her, and i not coming back till i finish my exam in march. there soo much things going through, test, project, personal problem. really felt like going to bed and not waking up at all..
atleast my there still people who care about me. thank guys.
ok till here. bye,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog