well got tight up just now.. haha.. well my cousin justed pose me a question, what is the pro and the con for both JC and poly? i did know how to tell her what the different was. i start asking myself why did i chose poly in the first place. why didn't i put down a JC instead?

maybe i know what i wanted to be in the future and got the plan of where i heading. but i still felt something weird inside me. i kept thinking my course of studies wasn't right. i shall have chosen business studies instead of accountancy.

there this guy once told me i look like some bussiness fellow. well, i kinda take him as a weirdo. i hate to admit something, but as days passes i kept thinking i was in the course of business studies.. i not sure why too, or maybe it in the gene. it seem so too, my dad and uncles are in the business field, they got their own business. guess it natural for me to have they thinking too.

haiz it getting quite late now. tml there is some crap thing on.. bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE