sian .. today was a "great" day, cos it my grandma brithday. all my cousin and uncle and auntie went to this hotel next to bugis.. cannot be bother to find out the name of it. kinda boring there, food suck and the the talk between the elderly.. lucky some of my cousin came and talk to me.. atleast not tt bore..but i still one thing i cannot take it, the feeling of they looking down at me. i know i wasn't smart,that why i always do the best, trying to bring up some face for my family. atleast i did well in my O, they have nothing to say about me now.. hahaha.. after that we gone to take neoprint with my cousin.. kinda gald the other pair of twin cannot came to take it with us if not there not enough space for anyone of us. this is my first time taking neoprint, at the end of teh day we did enjoy ourself.. kinda cool.. kk nth to write liao..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE