i had been thinking over some issuse for the past few days. don't feel like saying it, it only make me feel even worst. there this phrase that caught my attendtion last night from a tv show, it say when u love someone u will eventually hate him or her. after hearing it, it remind me of wat she use to tell me.. so is this love...... well u can say i agree with it, but i not going to take it away. well like wat my niece said.. if u can't forget, it mean to be there, so i will just let be kept in part of my memory, the fun, laughter, and pain. for now i think it still best to keep moving on with life, there many thing to see and thing to do.. why let it bring u down instead of doing other thing to bring joy to other people face,to see the smile of the others. thus colouring life up, bring joy and laughter to other.
still i will remenber her, the time we spent togther, she was the first person i love so dear, that i cannot put it down easily, i know that she had try to like me, but it still she fail. this what i learnt for a song, if you love her you shall let her go, if she ever return to you it mean she wanted to be with you. think said too much. haha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE