back to blogging.. last week was great.. reason to that can only be......... i passed my final theory.. wooooohoooooooo!!!! but there not to be joy about it my 3rd re- test.. haha.. but i will like to thank seing la.. he chiong with me.. if not i don't think i will have the motivation to carry on studying so hard.. yesterday went for my 1st driving lesson.. well not special actually.. quite boring, but i felt fear around me.. maybe is when you see vehicles driving pass you, you will tend to shake up and felt the cold up your back.. the last 15 minutes i got to drive along a few straight road. pretty cool i tell u.. but having some problem with my leg. it really difficult for me to control them, as i think they are all tied up.. haha.. the next lesson will be on the tuesday.. after seing..after lesson i have to update my profile, if not i wouldn't be able to book my traffic police test. wanted to get my license fast.. haha. k end where..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE