Many happy and sad moment had happened to me last week, which lead me to a clearer direction to my personal problem. It had been bothering me for quite a long time and i finally sorted my feeling and be honest to wad i want. Most importantly, no one got hurt in the end and i should consider my way of handling the problems had improve. I would like to thanks someone for guiding and being there for me all tis time.
this paragraph is for her wan.. all these months she have been a tring all these time for you. and appcirated what you had done for me even all the hurting thing i did to you, you still willing to be by my side all along.. here i wanted to say a very big thank you and you noe..
Tis week will be a busy week as orientation is starting and we will have to bring the freshies to tour ard the school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE