well.. wat today date? Oh it the 10 of sep.. 5 more days.. yeah.. i can't wait to see my result.. hoping it will be something good ba.. i just hope i can make it throught to the second sem of my 1st year. den i will be going to my second year.. haha..

helped in the National accounting Quiz( NAQ) last friday.. wow.. i rmb a few years back, i was talking part it the quiz. now i was helping out.. saw Mdm yani.. so happy to see her.. she was the best accounting teacher i had. the last time i seen her, her face was quite pale. well, seem she better this time. well the three of us, namly me, eug, KL, sat with our junior during the final.. haha..

just updated my blogskin.. haha, actually was helping my cousin with her school work on blogging, den happen to come across this skin, which i find it nice and cool.. haha

end here.. bye..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE