hohoho.. the day have came.. the long wait exam result is release today.. got woken up by my brother's friend, cause they kept calling him to check his result. initially is was suppose to be post at 9a.m, but the result was release early at 7a.m...
i checked my result at about 8 plus.. was just too excited to see my result, as this was the first time i took an exam in the poly. i place my hope at Grade Point Average(GPA) of 3.5, but i my leg low at about 2.8.
the moment of true was here. i got 1 A+, 2 B+ and 4 B. with a GPA of 3.29.. wow.. there was no C and D in my result. i was rather please with my result though. but coming to think of entering to the UNI, i think this kind of GPA can't secure me a place there. well got to work hard and aim for atleast 3.8 next sem to pull up the grade. i was hoping to see a few A or AD, but too bad. atleast i got an A+. that was good enough too.. ok.. ending here..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE