ok. let update on some recent or maybe long issue.. lol.. after the last post, i was preparing for my exam. and you know exam is this and that.. mug all day long. but this sem is the WAT THE HELL. i felt a sense of disappointment, yup my result drop all the way to 2.7 something. this is bad enough to stop me for going to UNI. been thinking( till now) where am i heading to next. seriouslly, i really stuck. i have practically no idea where am i heading to now. i felt that my life is in a messy and thing don't seem to be going the way it shall be.
after some days of "emo" i plan out a few option of myself. for what i know so far, being an accountant there 2 way: 1. ACCA, 2. degree. ok this make thing look quite nicer. and my decision after a long time of consideration. i planning to head for a degree. i though of trying for NTU or NUS, knowing my lousy GPA so far, that why i plan to use the activites that i did outside school and really hope it will help me to get in. if i can't get it, the next alternative will be taking up a part time degree programme with SIM- UOL accountancy programme. well there risk of going there but, i felt this path will help me through with my future.

ok what happen during my holiday? did i travel? yup i did. i went to Japan:
here are some pic i took


































erm. i did enjoy the trip there, except for some bad experience we recieve. but overall it really a pleasant trip, i hope to go there again. lol.

well school started 5week, and i felt like dying soon. soo much stuff to do. tutorial itself is a killer for me, it like never ending, and it keep coming. i need more time to revise my work too!!! i set my target for this sem, i have to pull up my GPA. now is trying to retain my gpa or try to pull it higher. no more drop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE