back to blogging AGAIN-_-""""
anyway i know my bloggie is rotting, but hey it wun die. there still flame in my blog ok"the tag broad" -_-""

alot of thing happened during the last fews week in school. red camp, new class mate, more lame and gaygay thing happened.

red camp was last week and well i think helping out still quite fun, got to know two person was know my brother. ok, they asked me this"are your jie wei?" I NOT MY BROTHER.. /// okok.. twin life.haha.. meet up with jasmine and panhui during red camp. maybe is met with pan hui during red camp, and happen to met up with jas.. jas was nice, during the 1st day, she offer me her food, i think she noe i haven eaten yet. but i rejected her offer, i tot she not enough to eat ma.

common test is next sat, and i feeling a little of stress now, soo much thing to learnt. and i still haven gotten all the case law up. maybe i have to start reading all this case law, is not i dun even think i can make it for my business law.. sad sad.

talking about attachment, haiz. after this sem i only have 1 week of holiday. after that we have to start work. for 6 months. but guess what, i going to one of the big 4 accounting firm in singapore.. that something to be joy about. but still i wun have to enjoy my holiday..
ok , i have to rush my tutorial.. killing my brian now..
till next time, dunno when i free.. haha.. see you guy.. enjoy reading my post ba.. quite long too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE