it been a week or so. and i haven found a job. this monday going down for an interview, and they will let us know whether we can work anot. i got this feeling the chances of us getting selected will be low. but i still willing to give it a try, no harm trying too right? result will be out next week, kinda nervous about it. i really hope i can pass this sem, or maybe not only a pass, 3.5? haha.. pray hard i wil be my result..

at the moment i felt alittle confuse over certian thing. on top of my confusion, there lie my worry. worry about this and that. perhap i have think too much, that lead to those unwanted worry. but you can't deny the problems are still there, that cause all these worries. better get myself together and go on with my lives, if not i will be in the world of darkness, depression. i do that some stuff seriously at times. and i mean really serious. reason for so, i wanted it and really care for.

i dare not think what will happen tomorrow. and definitely wanting to run away from it, if it really gone crush down on me. life is short, although we said life can up to 60 to 70, but to me, i think it really short. so have to enjoy every single minute, we have to spend together, with the one we truly care and cherish for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE