okok.. i think my blog is really rotting or like wat may said, close down.. lol.. oso not open shop..lol.. okok.. wat am i been doing for the past few weeks. okok.. presentation and test of cos..

ok, i had done my IAC presentation.. ytd i did my BCA presentation.. is there anymore.. i think tt all.. for tests, WCOM and macro.. ok pass both.. but i really not content with the result.. i want AD.. ///.. okok it impossible.. i think a B+ for me it just fine for me.. haha

just reach home.. after the Z POP concert.. quite a amusing one.. lot of nice song.. and the stadium is fill with energy.. everyone is shouting for their star.. lol.. i think i like fish leong song.. nice, slow and relaxing..lol

ok done with blogging.. haha.. take your time to read.. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE