second week of school ended.. tml will be the third week in school.. looking forward in meeting my new classmates. actually i got to know a few of them and they are still ok. i guess i falling sick soon, the number of work present is too much. in fact i guess it not much of work.. it my fault for accumlating too much work till the weekend, till it seem like endless of work to do. wrost of all i feeling soo sick. guess i down with a ful and cough.. lesson learn, do your homework after every lecture..

sometime i been wonder how long can i live ? i find my life short, i not sure why too but i jsut felt like i going to kick the basket very soon.no i can't let it happened. i have to work hard, to an an auditor.. earn lot of money and use they cash to help those in need. bring happiness to the one around me.

but is really money important? why is people wanting to earn big bucks?? for what ? ya i know i wanted to earn lot of money, but i what i want is just enough for me to spend and save to my older age. enough for me to spend on people around me like my mum and dad.. but i still think money is evil. i tbring out one greed to an extend of one life, is it really worths it.. i tot life is priceless.. why do we care of soo much money.. why must one status be jadge according to it how much his or her asset worth..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE