today been quite a busy sunday. went down to the RC and sold all the old CPU, well selling those junk earn us 32 buck and with that cash we can improve ours IT centre.. the rest of the days pass by going to the temple and the same old meal distribution. for once, after donkey light year, there soo many helper today to help up.. haha.. okok.. my deepest thanks to my fellow YEC mates for thier support and getting thier bothers or friend down to help up..
tml going to be a very very agonizing day, my tooth operation, i already can imagine the blood coming out my mouth.. well think i going to prepare to drink some blood up tml.. lol.. think after my operation i will bring my mum down to OCBC to pay my school fee.. i wanted to settle this once and for all..haha..
well i had already order lenovo thinkpad T60 notebook.. and i cost me a bomb. initially, i wanted to get something that is cheap and good, like acer, but i heard it problemic notebook. so i changes my choice to DELL, but it too heavy and as compare to Lenovo it not as good as it was. so i decieded to get Lenovo.. but the problem i have in hand with order is i have to pay by cheque and it take more den 14 working days to delivered to me.. ok tml i die die have to call and ask whether i am able to cancell my order..
ok getting very late liao.. got to get some sleep..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

topic on LOVE